Saturday, February 2, 2013

This is for Technorati

UNBBK7AKYWR8

I know I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world, 
BUT I do know how to read and find things when need be...
When I got the first email saying you were in the progress of checking my Blog Claim and for
 me to 'use' the Claim Token. All you gave me was a link to my account on your site and on the
 bottom it just said the same thing in the email, "We're checking your Blog Claim and please 
'use' the Claim Token." But you did not tell me HOW to USE it.
So then I get your second email telling me you can't find the claim token on my blog...
So I looked everywhere to understand what exactly you mean in the message you provided
 I had to use Yahoo! Search Engine to find your FAQ page that finally answered my questions! 
Because your site did not show a place for FAQs. 
FAQs should be under the support tab at the bottom of any page!
Please fix this so more people can find answer to their questions!
THANKS  
Ps. Just as your FAQ page says: It's odd to put this code in a blog post. So why would we 
KNOW exactly what you mean in the messages you give people
It's not automatically understandable.
So quick access to the FAQ page would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment