Monday, February 18, 2013

OMG This sucks!

Ok sorry, I'm in a totally pissy mood and I want to scream... Finally I get some one to do something about the possibility of shooting part of my film at my job, but I went through the proper channels and now I'm told I'm not allowed. I was also told that if I had just POPped in and started filming they couldn't really do anything about it, but NOW I can't at all. Once again the good guy always LOSES!!! Oh and I heard back from my partner... She rewrote what I already gave her... no lines, no words, just... the pen goes here... and here... and here... WTF?! girl you have to do something!!!! anything!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! OMG!

Sorry, I'm sure you all didn't come here to read this... anyway... I'm off to email my corporate office!

No comments:

Post a Comment