Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The world of NO Responsibility

Is it wrong to be annoyed with someone 
who believes they live in 
the World of NO Responsibility?

If this was the real world, she would have been fired from her Job... Instead she begged and pleaded with me to keep her as a partner, so I said ok, and told her where to meet and when (after our next class). Before class began, the teacher calls us outside and apparently SHE emailed him, about doing separate project!

It's sad when your teacher said this is only the 2nd time this has
 happened with a group in his 10 yrs of teaching. 

I'm just furious because I didn't get my say in the matter, 
I don't know what the email said, 
and I look like the bad guy in the situation!

I did all the pre-production work and she'll get credit for it
that just infuriates me!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment